We are excited to welcome guests aboard the Barefoot Queen for cruises on the Intracostal Waterway!
The health and safety of our Employees & Customers are of the utmost importance to us. We are doing our part to ensure that the highest standard is met throughout your entire experience.
Our protocols in place meet CDC guidelines, Government mandates, DHEC, and Public Health Official recommendations.
All staff has been trained on these protocols accordingly and prominent signage is in place to help you safely navigate throughout your entire experience.
- We are strictly adhering to all CDC Guidelines, Government Mandates, DHEC & Public Health Official Recommendations.
- Employee Health Screenings are being conducted prior to starting shift and PPE is being provided to all staff in adherence to state and local regulations and guidance. Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their role and responsibilities. Masks required.
- All employees will receive comprehensive training on COVID-19 Safety & Sanitation protocols and compliance procedures regulated by management.
- Industry leading Cleaning & Sanitizing Protocols are in place. We are using cleaning products approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- We’ve secured an uninterrupted supply of approved cleaning products, hand sanitizer and necessary PPE.
- The frequency of rigorous cleaning and sanitizing has been increased throughout the entire experience with an emphasis on High Traffic Touch Points & Areas.
- We are performing a thorough disinfection before and after each tour.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entry points and throughout the entire experience for customers and employees.
- We are requiring guests to wear masks in accordance with The City Of North Myrtle Beach mandates. Masks are required for entry and available for purchase at check in.
- We are highly encouraging Social Distancing. Keeping at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with you is being promoted via announcements, signage and markings throughout experience.
- We are running cruises at reduced capacity and limiting capacity in required areas to ensure ample social distancing in compliance with local and state mandated occupancy limits.
- Our cruise schedule and offerings have been modified to allow ample time for additional disinfection measures in between cruises.
- All physical operational layouts have been arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers installed to ensure separation between guest and employee where
- Check In, Embarkation and Disembarkation process enhanced to promote social distancing and limit contact.
- Food & Beverage Service format changed to limit contact and promote social distancing in accordance with all mandates.
- Signage is prominently displayed throughout establishment to promote proper Hand Washing, Social Distancing, Wearing Masks as well as educate all on the serious threat, symptoms and necessary precaution measures required to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Everyone needs to do their part to help keep us all safe. Rest assured we are doing ours. There are times you may experience longer wait times as a result of these important protocols and measures. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard!
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.